Experienced Media planning/buying professional
Reports to SVP/Media Director
Our Media Supervisors are responsible for developing strategies and executions that meet established client goals. This includes working in a cross discipline agency environment and developing strong relationships with our clients. Reporting and analysis of media results with a perspective on recommending strategic and tactical changes to the marketing mix is essential.
- Research and development of advertising media programs across spectrum of traditional and new media channels.
- Analysis of client marketing data leading to strategy setting.
- Interpretation of demographic data and secondary research to identify desired target audiences for.
- Development of media plans / creation/maintenance of media flow chart and directives to guide buying process.
- In-depth knowledge of paid digital media concepts and audience trends management/reporting tools.
- Negotiation, placement and stewardship media
- Evaluates potential delivery of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively drive KPIs.
- Works with media sales representatives to develop customized programs that meet client budgets.
- Maintains all media buys and is responsible for the post-buy analysis.
- Preparation and presentation of media plans for client meetings, and regular written client communication.
- Manages media staffers on the execution of media buys and billing.
- Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree
- 6+ years of media planning/buying
- Client service / presentation
- Experience Preferred
- Financial, QSR, retail, or healthcare categories
- Strata software