LevLane is searching for a versatile copywriter to join our content, social media, and PR team.
Work with content team to research client-specific topics and develop concepts and copy in the voice of each brand. Candidates must have impeccable linguistic and grammar skills, be highly adaptable and prepared to target multiple audiences for different brands.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Writing short and longform copy for multiple mediums including print, digital and social media, e-books, press releases, articles, infographics, etc.
- Emphasis on longform content writing.
- Will occasionally support the web and creative teams as needed with copywriting.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- College degree in Journalism, English or other relevant field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional copywriting AND longform writing experience in a marketing or journalistic setting.
- Current work portfolio.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent storytelling ability.
- Impeccable writing style, grammar, and spelling.
- Ability to learn different businesses quickly and thoroughly.
- Must be able to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish.
- Has high standards for themselves.
- The proven ability to perform efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- 100% proficiency in English - Spanish is a PLUS but not a requisite.
- Collaborative. Friendly and easy to work with. Plays well with others.
This is a full-time position in our center city Philadelphia offices. You will report to the SVP/Director of Content, Social and PR.
Apply easily on our website. We can’t wait to tell you about our great benefits, including summer hours, free La Columbe coffee and all the Skinny Pop you can eat.