Our Client Services team is growing! If you’re a proven account leader with a desire to grow and join a growing and dynamic team, then we’d love to talk to you.
We’re looking for an account team lead who is passionate, driven, and has a deep understanding in driving integrated campaigns from strategy inception, through execution, data analytics and ongoing recommendations in a fast-paced environment.
We have a number of key requirements below—and if this is you, we’d like to have a conversation.
Client Relationship Building:
- Successful track record in creating, and building, valuable client relationships
- Likes to be part of true account team working with proactive, daily client contact
- Knows their way around presenting comprehensive ideas/solutions/recommendations
- Proven track record in developing successful plans
- Knowledge and consultation abilities in both online and offline channels
- Monitors of competitive activities and scheduled competitive reports
- Development and presentation of the creative briefs to the teams
- Ongoing strategic audit of projects and associated components, ensuring all is on strategy and delivering on campaign goals
- Involved in new business pitches as needed
- Accountable for the clients’ total budget and ongoing financial reconciliations
- Works with senior account team members to establish forecasts and ensures that financial goals are met/exceeded
- With senior account team members, is responsible for the development and presentation of SOWs
- Supports senior team in the scheduling/coordination of meetings, with all associated logistics planned for in a sensible manner, as needed
Management and Mentoring:
- Works well in team dynamics
- Partners well with and offers growth experience opportunities to supporting Account Manager assigned to same accounts.
- LevLane is based in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. While in-office is preferred, a remote work location may be acceptable for the most qualified candidate with senior account team experience.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in account management, agency experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn with a strong interest in marketing/advertising
- Passion for progressive marketing regardless of channel
- Drive to excel and grow within the account management field
- Strong attention to detail and self-accountability
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on time
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Willingness and comfort to present to small or large groups
- Analytical skills to identify implications from marketing data and budgets
- Willingness and ability to travel monthly, as needed