Advertising Account Supervisor – Senior Living
Our senior living advertising team is growing! If you’re a proven account leader with a passion for the senior living category, then we’d love to talk to you.
We have a rare opportunity to be part of our senior account team, working on some of the best, newest, most innovative and growing retirement communities in the country. We’re looking for an account team lead who is passionate, driven, and has a deep understanding in driving integrated campaigns from strategy inception, through execution, data analytics and ongoing recommendations in a fast-paced environment.
We have a number of key requirements below—and if this is you, we’d like to have a conversation.
Client Relationship building:
- Successful track record in creating, and building, valuable client relationships
- Likes to be part of true account team working with proactive, daily client contact
- Knows their way around presenting comprehensive ideas/solutions/recommendations
- Proven track record in developing successful plans
- Knowledge and consultation abilities in both online and offline channels
- Monitors of competitive activities and scheduled competitive reports
- Development and presentation of the creative briefs to the teams
- Ongoing strategic audit of projects and associated components, ensuring all is on strategy and delivering on campaign goals
- Involved in new business pitches as needed
- Accountable for the clients’ total budget and ongoing financial reconciliations
- Works with senior account team members to establish forecasts and ensures that financial goals are met/exceeded
- With senior account team members, is responsible for the development and presentation of SOWs
- Supports senior team in the scheduling/coordination of meetings, with all associated logistics planned for in a sensible manner, as needed
Management and Mentoring:
- Works well in team dynamics
- Partners well with and offers growth experience opportunities to supporting Account Manager assigned to same accounts.
- LevLane is based in the heart of downtown Philadelphia. While in-office is preferred, a remote work location may be acceptable for the most qualified candidate with senior living experience.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in account management
- 2+ years experience in senior living advertising (CCRCs, Life Plan Communities, development and expansions)
- Willingness to learn with a strong interest in marketing/advertising
- Passion for progressive marketing regardless of channel
- Drive to excel and grow within the account management field
- Strong attention to detail and self-accountability
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on time
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Willingness and comfort to present to small or large groups
- Analytical skills to identify implications from marketing data and budgets
- Willingness and ability to travel monthly, as needed