Our Client Services team is growing! If you’re a dedicated account person with a desire to grow and join a growing and dynamic team, then we’d love to talk to you.
We’re looking for an account team support person who is passionate, driven, and is looking to develop a deeper understanding in driving integrated campaigns from strategy inception, through execution, data analytics and ongoing recommendations in a fast-paced environment.
We have a number of key requirements below—and if this is you, we’d like to have a conversation.
Client Relationship Building:
- Successful track record in creating, and building, valuable client relationships
- Likes to be part of true account team working with proactive, daily team and client contact
- Knowledge and project management abilities in both online and offline channels
- Monitors of competitive activities and scheduled competitive reports
- Ongoing strategic audit of projects and associated components, ensuring all is on strategy and delivering on campaign goals
- Helps manage the clients’ total budget and ongoing financial reconciliations
- Works with senior account team members to establish forecasts and ensures that financial goals are met/exceeded
- Supports senior team in the scheduling/coordination of meetings, with all associated logistics planned for in a sensible manner, as needed
- This position is for our Philadelphia-based office
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in advertising; agency experience a plus
- Willingness to learn with a strong interest in marketing/advertising
- Passion for progressive marketing regardless of channel
- Drive to excel and grow within the account management field
- Strong attention to detail and self-accountability
- Strong proofing skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects on time
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communicator with a combination of listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Analytical skills to identify implications from marketing data and budgets